KPMG Taseer Hadi (one of the big three) an Audit firm is looking for professionals in the Deal Advisory function for the Assistant Manager/Manager – Project Finance & Infrastructure Advisory positions at the Karachi office.
- The manager will be responsible for developing strategy, financial model, business planning, funding, and recommendations for clients to advance large-scale project finance and infrastructure projects.
- The manager will advise clients across all sectors, supporting key decision-makers in developing and executing transactions.
- Lead blended project team comprising colleagues from our transactions and advisory practice as well as leading meetings with senior client stakeholders to advise, shape, and drive the strategy and planning for infrastructure transactions;
- Conduct financial due diligence on project proposals.
- Prepare information packages and assist in dealings and negotiations with banks/investors for debt and equity raising and
- Be familiar with working in a large-scale consulting environment where you can demonstrate the ability to summarize analysis into management insights.
- CA / ACCA / CFA / Masters in Finance or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of project finance and infrastructure projects mandatory experience.
- Individuals with a good Knowledge of public-private partnerships (PPP), concessions, and project financing structures will do well in this role. Project Financing knowledge, with an understanding of project financial modeling and financing markets, would be highly valued.
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to develop professionally in the infrastructure advisory sector.
- Effective communication, writing, and organizational skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CVs / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Finance & Infrastructure Advisory – [relevant position]” mentioned in the subject of the email latest by 10 June 2022.
Click here to see the original job post.